Certification has three purposes:
– To provide psychotherapists who wish to accomplish an additional learning step in their training process in CBPT.
– To ensure the correct model’s dissemination and application
– To provide users a with a list of therapists in the area with proven preparation and experience in the CBPT model.
To obtain CBPT Experts Certification, the following requirements are necessary:
– licensed CBT psychotherapist
– attended at least 50 hours (hours of online lessons / face-to-face lessons + individual study hours) of training with CBPT accredited trainers.
– carried out at least 10 hours of individual supervision with accredited supervisors. Group supervision is possible. Two hours with 2 students count as one individual hour. Three and a half hours/ four half-days with 3-6 students are worth one individual hour.
– passed an online theory test.
– presented and discussed, in-person or online, a videotaped therapy session.
The certification entitles you to:
– Free registration to the practitioners list on web site
– CBPT official diploma
To enroll in the certification program, please contact:
You will be sent a file with the instructions to begin the certification.